Here’s a real nice way to get to know our fellow bloggers out here in the Blogosphere. I’ve been tagged by Carol.
And now I must tell you 5 things you didn’t know about me. In turn I will be tagging 5 other bloggers. You will see the links to their blogs at the bottom of this post. So here goes.
5 things you didn’t know about me
1. In College, my favorite subjects were Management, Economics, Calculus, Differential Equations, Logic, Public Speaking.
2. I like to watch Figure Skating.
I think Figure skating is a really beautiful sport to watch. It’s ballet on ice, art in motion, and the skaters themselves are the epitome of dedicated. My best-friend’s sister was a figure skater when she was little, and I can tell you the hours that it takes is grueling alongside having to go to school… Grace under pressure is always to be admired especially during competition.
3. I’ve been known to stay awake for upwards of 72 hours.
4. I can live on cereal. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and sometimes for snacks.
5. I’ll do anything for cheesecake =)